Adventure 6: Trust in the unknown
Sunday, November 6, 2016
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Fee: $75 + GST
Do you trust the Universe enough to let life unfold in front of you without needing to control your external circumstances? Do you trust yourself enough to know that whatever life presents to you, you will be able to thrive, even in the face of challenges?
During this final adventure in the series, you will learn to trust in the unknown. As life continues to unfold, your work is to walk your path and know that you are being led to all good things. Instead of focusing on the destination, you want to revel in the beauty of where you are at in each moment. Move through life with a sense of awe and ease and know that all is well.
On this adventure, you will:
- Follow the path unfolding in front of you
- Make choices from a place of trust
- Know that all is well in the world
- Gather the support you need to make your journey
- Hike a beautiful, unmarked trail across Bowen Island to an unknown destination
- Celebrate our journey together with a potluck feast
Physical challenge level: 3/5Sign me up!