- April 09, 2016
Has life become so serious that you have forgotten how to have fun? It’s time to lighten up!
In this workshop, you will be reminded of your own high-spiritedness and how to laugh even when life throws you off kilter. For our outdoor adventure, we will take to the seas where we will standup paddle board into the wild blue younder. The best thing about being on SUPs is even when you lose your balance and fall in, it’s still hilarious!
After we have dried off, we will enjoy the sun and sipping a beverage on Bowen Island’s best outdoor patio.
Adventure 4: Have fun
Sunday, June 26, 2016
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Fee: $125 + GST (includes 2-hour SUP rental)
On this adventure, you will:
- Laugh until your belly hurts.
- Remember how to play.
- Reconnect with who you really are.
- Splash in the sea on a standup paddle board.
- Share your stories with other life adventurers.
- Unwind by enjoying a beverage of your choice at a local pub.
Physical challenge level: 3/5
Download a PDF of the schedule HERE.