What if you actually felt inspired by your work?
What if every day you were living in alignment with your deepest purpose and your highest vision?
What if you were engaged in work that is the truest expression of you?
What if you were doing what you love to do with people you enjoyed being with?
What if you were being paid for being exactly who you are?
This is what’s possible for you. This is to be living your inspired work.
Have you been wandering in the dark for so long you can no longer see your way forward?
Perhaps you have been doing work that is misaligned to who you are for so long, you have lost hope that it could be any other way. Without the light of clarity to guide you, you are feeling:
- Exasperated from doing work that is not meaningful to you.
- Frustrated by your lack of direction.
- Stuck and unable to gain forward momentum with any of your decisions.
- Trapped in a job that is draining your life-force energy.
- Confused by your many ideas, not sure which, if any, are the right path for you.
- Limited in how you can express yourself through your work.
If you know you are meant for more in your work, but you are not sure what that might be or how to figure it out, allow me to shed some light on your path.
You’ve been seeking answers
You know you are meant for more in your work and you have been trying to find answers. You have been actively searching by:
- Asking yourself what is it you are supposed to be doing.
- Continually changing jobs or careers, hoping each new situation will provide the satisfaction you seek.
- Mistakenly believing your value is in what you know, so you continue to acquire even more skills and knowledge through training programs, diplomas, and degrees.
- Taking traditional personality typing tests even though they never really tell you what you really want to know.
These actions will never bring you clarity because you are seeking answers in the wrong place.
Your inspired work isn’t out there
Your path has not yet come into the light is because you’ve been looking for your answers out in the world, whereas your work is meant to emerge from within who you are.
Your inspired work is to bring who you are into the world through your work.
What you have been searching for is YOU
Discovering your inspired work is the pathway to discovering yourself. This journey is about:
- Doing the inner work of remembering the truth of who you are.
- Connecting with your deepest purpose.
- Uncovering your true gifts.
- Embracing what you love to do.
- Creating work that allows you to fully express who you are.
- Taking the bold and often uncomfortable steps of bringing yourself into the world through your work.
Your inspired work is the truest expression of you, therefore your work does not yet exist – it is your job to create it.
So, how do you do that?
The key to creating your inspired work is CLARITY about who you are and what you have to offer. The pathway to clarity is to:
- Refocus your search within yourself.
- Learn how to access your own inner guidance system.
- Be asking the right questions.
- Give yourself time and space for reflection and self-discovery.
- Trust that who you are is enough. More than enough. Actually, who you are is inspiring.
You already have everything you need to do your inspired work.
Here’s how the Vision Program can help
This program provides a structured framework to ask you the right questions in the correct order. For many people who are wanting answers with regard to finding their right work, they usually ask “What do I want to do for work?” or “What am I passionate about?” These are good questions, but they are not the right questions to begin with. Before you can have clarity about WHAT it is you want to do, you first need to know WHY you do what you do. You determine your WHY by determining your life purpose and vision for your work. If you are at a loss as to knowing your purpose and vision, rest easy, this is what the Vision Program is for.
The first course is designed specifically to help you clarify your why. Once you have clarity around your WHY, then the second course in the program will guide you through the process of determining WHAT it is you would love to do and what kind of work you could create that would serve you in living according to your vision. The final course of the program is designed to help you bring your work into reality. It’s not enough for you to just know your work. For true fulfillment, you need to engage in actually offering your work to the world in a way that serves your own evolutionary journey, at the same time being of service to others.
Who you are is meant to serve others based on what you have lived.
Coming out of the Vision Program I am a stronger, braver, more empowered woman. I am now clear about my personal strengths, my values, and my purpose in life – and know that I need to use all of those things to create work that I love that has meaning to me.Jory Miller
Not only was the Vision Program inspiring and supportive, it has changed my life forever. I highly recommend this work to anyone who is ready to explore the deepest parts of themselves and step into what they are meant to be doing.Melanie O’Leary
I have been dancing around my work for years, doing anything and everything to avoid actually doing it. The Vision Program gave me the courage to finally look my work in the eye, name it, and own it! Your work is yours and no one else’s – no one can do it better than you.Vanessa Sheren
The Vision Program was not just a program, it was an experience – an experience of self-discovery and self-awareness. I was asked questions I never thought to ask myself and to look at things from a very different perspective, from deeper within myself.Grace Lee
Thanks to Kiley and the Vision Program I now have a true understanding of my value in the world and how I will contribute through my work. I also know and like myself more. The program opened my eyes and my heart to parts of myself that I have rejected for a long time. This experience has been deeply transformative and will undoubtedly change the course of my life for the better. I will forever be grateful to Kiley for the loving support and guidance she has offered me throughout the process. Everyone should do this!Rebecca Eames
What will happen when you take the Vision Program
This program offers a deeply transformative experience that is much more than a band-aid solution to the fact that you do not love your current work. This journey is about more than just work, it is about you. If you fully engage in this program, you will take away life-long benefits:
- Become clear about who you really are.
- Reclaim your power from your old stories and your old wounds.
- Gain awareness and confidence in what you have to offer the world.
- Learn to live from a place of trust instead of fear.
- Enjoy playing a bigger game in life.
- Embrace living life to its fullest.
Through this journey you will fall in love with who you really are.
The Vision Program is unique
Most career exploration programs focus on what I call an “outside-in” approach to work. It looks into the world for careers that already exist and tries to determine how best to fit you into the box of some pre-determined role. The problem with this approach is these limited roles often do not allow for the full expression of who you are. If you have ever had to suppress, deny, or ignore any part of who you are to do your work, you will know that this is not a pathway to long-term happiness or fulfillment in work.
The Vision Program takes the “inside-out” approach to work. It focuses on the “inner” work of work – to reframe limiting beliefs, transform old wounds, and determine your purpose and vision for your work, and for your life. And that is only the first stage of the journey. Next you learn how to cultivate your strengths and gifts, realize your dreams, and harness your power as a creator so that you can create work based on who you are. Once you put those pieces together, then the final stage of the journey is to embrace your role as a leader in your chosen field of work and to build the support you will need to bring your work to life.
Your inspired work comes from within who you are.
The Vision Program is for you if…
- You have had enough of life being just “okay”.
- You yearn for work that is fulfilling and meaningful.
- You know you have more to give and you want to give it.
- You understand the answers you seek come from within.
- You are willing to do the inner work necessary to reveal yourself and discover, create, and live your inspired work.
- You acknowledge this will require your consistent attention and sustained energy to come to fruition.
You are ready to make the commitment to your own transformational journey.
The Vision Program is NOT for you if…
- You are looking for someone else to give you answers.
- You are hating your job and you want a quick fix.
- You are not interested in doing self-discovery work.
Give yourself the gift of bringing yourself into the world.
It’s never too late… until it is
You were born into this lifetime exactly the way you are on purpose. The gifts you have to offer are needed by the world. The fulfillment you seek is the fulfillment that comes from doing work that is aligned to who you are. Do not let your life pass by without living your own truth.
Live the life you are truly here to live!
Now is your time.
Participate in the Vision Program One-to-One
The Vision Program is comprised of three progressive courses:
Vision 1: Discovering your Inspired Work,
Vision 2: Creating your Inspired Work, and
Vision 3: Living your Inspired Work.
The program is 20 weeks in its entirety.
We will work together weekly in a one-to-one personal setting via Skype.
The program is a series of steps designed so that each week builds on the last.
Each week you will:
• Receive self-reflective exercises on the assigned topic;
• Watch online videos to support the course material;
• Actively participate in a relevant homework assignment; and
• Meet with me personally via Skype for 60 minutes to discuss the material in depth.
To find out more apply for your complimentary Discovery Session today.